What Are The Best Procedures To Feminize My Upper Body?

Q: Dr. Eppley, I am a 39 years old trans woman. I am looking to feminize my upper body. What procedure(s) would you recommend to achieve a feminine upper body? Please get back to me as soon as possible as I am currently planning the next steps in my transition. Thank you ☺️

A:The two most commonly performed procedures for upper body feminization is shoulder reduction and breast augmentation, either done separately or together. (the attached imaging shows the likely shoulder reduction result)

Dr. Barry Eppley

World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon