What Are Some Costs For Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss?
Q: Hello, I am 22 years old and am currently on my journey to lose at least 80 lbs which would put me at 5’4 and 115 lbs. That being said I realize mine is an ambitious goal and I also know that a lot of skin will be leftover when I get there. So i am interested in abdominoplasty, mini or full depending on what is decided at consultation and also breast implants and butt implants might be of interest too. But we’ll talk about that particular idea when I get where I am going. I have a couple questions:
* how much will a high profile gel, hopefully via armpit run me?
* do you accept payment through www.myfreeimplants.com
* would there be a small discount because i will at least be combining the breast and abdomnial surgeries,
* how much is abdominoplasty,
* and finally, if I added up all three abdominoplasty, breast augmentation and gluteal implants, what about would be my total?
A: I applaud you setting an ambitious but achieveable weight loss goal. Going from near 200 lbs down to 115 lbs would be a good achievement and, as you have predicted, will result in some significant loose extra skin from the arms down to the thighs. While it is impossible to accurately predict what you may need, there are some relative certainties. Your abdominoplasty would not be a mini- but would be a full. A breast lift will likely be needed in addition to getting breast implants. An implant alone will not lift a breast. Butt implants are not a solution for a sagging butt anymore than a breast implant alone solves a sagging breast.
In your search for plastic surgery costs, look for some general pricing from plastic surgeon’s websites for a full or complete abdominoplasty ($6500 to $8500) and breast lifts with implants. ($ 7,000 to $ 9,000) This will help you think about setting some financial goals as well.
Dr. Barry Eppley