Q: Dr. Eppley, Do you offer scrotal lift and penis webbing removal? I plan to fly over just to have this done.
If you do offer this,
1. What technique is being used to fix it?
2. How long does the procedure take?
3. Can I expect little to no scarring?
A: Such scrotal and penile procedures as you have described are commonly performed in my practice. While I don’t have any visual assessment of your specific penoscrotal anatomic derangements, I can provide some general answers to your questions:
1) Most scrotal lifts are performed by a midline reaction along the raphe. The treatment of penile webbing depends on its location. (e.g., penoscrotal band, glans-shaft webbing etc)
2) Each The procedure takes around one hour to perform under general anesthesia.
3) Most scrotal lifts have very minimal visible. Penile webbing correction may be different as some of the scar lines will likely end up on the penile shaft, which does not scar as well as that of the scrotum.
4) I will have my assistant pass along the cost of the procedure (scrotal lift) to you tomorrow. I would need more information about the penile webbing before a quote can be provided.
Dr. Barry Eppley