How Many Visits Are Needed To Get A Sagittal Ridge Skull Reduction Procedure?
Q: Dr. Eppley, I have a sagittal ridge that extends to my forehead. I have a couple of questions:
– general cost
– is financing available
– i live on long island, how many visits would be required to indiana
– how long would the proceedure last
– how long would i be out of work
A: In answer to your sagittal ridge reduction questions:
1) Only one visit is needed for the surgery.
2) The procedure is completed in 90 minutes.
3) I don’t know what type of work you do but it should only be one week at most.
4) My assistant Camille will pass along the cost of the surgery to you.
Dr. Barry Eppley
A detailed description and pictures of your concerns allows for the most informed response.