How Can I Make My Inner Eye Corners Turn Down?

Q: Dr. Eppley, Hi is there a surgery to make the inner eye corners more down turned I read on your website about z plasty.

A:Yes there is. Turning the lake of the inner corner of the eye down can be done by either a Z-plasty or a Y-V advancement.

Dr. Barry Eppley

World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon