How Can I Get The High Cheekbone Look?

Q: Dr. Eppley, To indicate the type of cheek changes I am looking to make I can only really represent those changes using photos other people that have the features. Essentially, I want to be able to have an ogee curve with the high angular cheekbone look directly underneath the eye which is associated more to a masculine 3/4 profile as well as hollow cheeks that contour as a result? I’m unsure about my facial structure generally and with where it currently stands, are my cheekbones already high but projecting more laterally? is it just that they are not anterior projecting enough therefore cannot replicate the look I’m referring to? What would you advise I do next? 

A:You are fundamentally talking about some version of the high cheekbone implant which is designed to create that type of ogee curve change. (see attached) Whether that would have that effect in your face depends on what your face looks like which remains unknown to me at this point.

Dr. Barry Eppley

Indianapolis, Indiana