How Can I Fix My Badly Rounded Eyes?

Q: Dr. Eppley, Can you help rectify bad rounded eye-mid face please. This all occurred after a prior lower blepharoplasties. 

A: Thank you for your inquiry and sending your picture. With this severe lower lid retraction the needed management is a combination of a midface resuspension (either cranial suspension or direct rim drill hole suspension) with lateral canthoplasties and spacer grafts to the lower eyelids. Small cheek implants may also have a role to play here.

How long ago was your original surgery?

Dr. Barry Eppley

Indianapolis, Indiana