How Can I Change The Shape Of The Back Of My Head?

Q: Dr. Eppley, I would like to change the back of my head. As you can see on the photos down below the back of my head is flat and makes the top of my head really high and the back of my head have a point. The back of my head has a box shape or a square shape.

I saw on your Facebook page that you have several types of shapes of skulls I  want my head to look round and normal. 


A: Thank you for your inquiry and sending your pictures and video. You have a combination of an upper flatter back of head with a lower occipital knob protrusion. (point) To properly reshape the back of your head you need a combination of an occipital knob reduction and a back of head augmentation above it. (see attached diagram)

Dr. Barry Eppley

Indianapolis, Indiana