Do You Treat Adult Plagiocephaly?

Q: Dr. Eppley, I am French and I write to you because I would like to know if you perform surgeries for plagiocephaly in adults or if you could know a doctor who could do it. 

A: Plagiocephaly corrections in adults are procedures that I commonly performed, typically custom implants fo rthe flat back of the head or on the forehead. Although there are other plagiocephaly procedures that can be performed as well besides these two most common ones.

Dr. Barry Eppley

World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon