Can I Get Deltoid Implants At The Same Time As Clavicle Lengthening?
Q: Dr. Eppley, I’m interested in clavicle lengthening surgery. I have a couple of questions:
1) I’ll be traveling from Europe and so will need to fit this around my work schedule. How long would I need to stay in America for the surgery and follow up care?
2) Is it possible to add deltoid implants at the same time as the clavicle lengthening to gain the maximum possible width?
3) If so, what would be the approximate cost of that procedure (clavicle lengthening + deltoid implants)?
4) Would the surgery be able to be done in late February or March of this year?
A: In answer to your clavicle lengthening questions:
1) How long you should stay here after the surgery depends ion whether you are coming by yourself or with someone. But as a general guideline one week should be enough.
2) Deltoid implants can be done at the same time as clavicle lengthening.
3) Getting on the operative schedule with such ‘short notice’ would not be possible in the next 1 to 2 months.
Dr. Barry Eppley
World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon
North Meridian Medical Building
12188-A North Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone: (317) 706-4444
WhatsApp: (317) 941-8237