Are Custom Jawline Implant Design Sessions Done Virtually?
Q: Dr. Eppley, I’m interested in removing my current chin implant and replacing it with custom jaw implants. I would like to inquire how does this work logistically for international patients?
I) After completing the virtual consultation with Dr Eppley, are patients expected to also attend the Indianapolis office again in person? Then to the Implantech Accuscan facility have CT head scan?
2) Implant design stage? Do we attend the implant design sessions with Dr Eppley virtually?
3) Flying out for the operation, does the patient spend the first night at the Eppley recovery facility?
A: In answer to your custom jawline implant questions:
1) The needed 3D CT scan is obtained locally.
2) All implant design sessiosn are done in a virtual manner. Patients only come here one time for the surgery.
3) Most patients spend the first night after surgery in the surgery center.
Dr. Barry Eppley
World-Renowned Plastic Surgeon
North Meridian Medical Building
12188-A North Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
Phone: (317) 706-4444
WhatsApp: (317) 941-8237