How Long Is The Recovery After Forehead Augmentation?
Q: Dr. Eppley, I have been following for website for years now. I think you are the right person that I should go to. I am looking for forehead implant, more masculine forehead, more brow bone projection, less backward vertical slope of forehead, more typical handsome male model forehead and more deep set eyes. I am an Asian male so I have very little browbone (flat) and small frontal air sinuses. I have sent my pictures.
I have some questions:
1) How long does the swelling and bruises last? I would like to have this done may be early September so it will give me 6-7 weeks after surgery before my cruise.
2) How much does it cost for Forehead implant?
If we can not get this procedure done in early September then it has to be in February 2020.
Thank you and I would love to hear back from you.
A: In answer to your forehead augmentation questions:
1) Most forehead augmentation patients will have resolution of their bruising and the major part of their swelling by three weeks after surgery.
2) Given that it takes up to a month after receiving the 3D CT scan to have the forehead implant designed and manufactured, the earliest surgery date would be mid to later September.
3) My assistant Camille will pass along the cosy of such surgery to you later today.
4) I have also attached one type of forehead augmentation change that could be achieved in you.
Dr. Barry Eppley
A detailed description and pictures of your concerns allows for the most informed response.